Networks : Systems for Digital Technology
PTG currently manages more than 4,000 digital networks systems throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Central America.
Offense is the best defense. For us, this means being proactive about monitoring our systems, which is a critical part of our process – We monitor on daily and weekly bases to ensure our systems in the field are operating at optimal system speeds. We maintain secure and robust networks by:
- Performing remote diagnostics
- Troubleshooting problematic system functions
- Pre-test and post deployment maintenance for all systems
- Monitoring network inventory control
Measuring your network performance is critical in understanding success. We can test the network’s behavior through a combination of analytic methods including:
- Traffic and viewer tracking
- Software behaviors
- Monitoring speed, capacity and distortion
- Partnerships with reputable research agencies
Focused measurement will yield results that improve the networks long-term performance and stability.